Ask an expert

07 Oct 2009

Manteinance and Pension Fund
My ex got a court order to support our son who is 6yrs but he has not been supporting for the past 8 months. I am also entitled to his pension fund but, he does not want to sign the papers at the attorneys. What do I do in this situation because I am struggling alone with the child and i' m not employed full time.
Answer 326 views
Divorce support expert
Divorce support expert

01 Jan 0001

Pls contact me for a legal referral
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9428 votes
68% - 19906 votes