Ask an expert

30 May 2011

3 conflicting ENT Diagnosesis and 2 Operations later
After 2 operations and 3 specialist diagnosesis my sinus infections and headaches still persist. Need a surgical consult with medical professor or similar. Any suggestions please??
Answer 387 views
ENT Expert
ENT Expert

01 Jan 0001

Dear Neil de Witt

Sinus surgery is not the answer to all sinus problems. Surgery is only indicated if appropriate medical management has failed. Ask your GP to refer you to the academic hospital in your area if you require another opinion. It is possible that the professor of the university in your area does private work, thus enabling you to get an opinion.

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
33% - 9362 votes
67% - 19322 votes