Ask an expert

25 Jun 2010

Female growth
what causes female growth,is it curable what are the symtoms if there are any?
Answer 451 views
ENT Expert
ENT Expert

01 Jan 0001

Dear Neliswa

Your question needs to be answered by an Endocrinologist or a Gynaecologist.

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.