Ask an expert

15 Oct 2009

Sensitive hearing
My 4 yr old son seems to have exceptionally sensitive hearing. Shall I get this checked and would you be able to recommend someone within the Randburg area?
Answer 326 views
ENT Expert
ENT Expert

01 Jan 0001

Dear Cher

I suggest that you see an audiologist to test his hearing, followed by an ENT examination if any abnormalities are found. Please check the ENT website for names. (

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
33% - 9362 votes
67% - 19330 votes