Ask an expert

06 Aug 2008

We have tried to have a baby for 5 years now. We both have been for tests and we are fine. We want to go the route of AI. I live in Durban and now we want to go back to another gynae. There is just so many. Can you refer me to someone.

Answer 430 views
Fertility expert
fertility expert

01 Jan 0001

Dear Reshma

Unfortunately due to ethical reasons I am not allowed to recommend any particular gynaecologist or fertility clinic. However, I may suggest that you could choose from the following: Care Fertility Institute Westville, the fertility doctors at St Augustine, and the Kingsway Nodica fertility unit at the Kingsway hospital.

Answered by: Dr M.I. Cassim
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
31% - 9514 votes
69% - 20788 votes