Ask an expert

23 Nov 2005

Dear Doc - ED Specialist around JHB
Thanx for the respond. Would you kindly advise which centres or Urologist one can visit in the area of Johannesburg
Answer 538 views
Fertility expert
fertility expert

01 Jan 0001

dear Desperate

I would suggest you contact the MEN'S CLINIC INTERNATIONAL - Tel no.: 08600362867

Good luck!
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9467 votes
68% - 20230 votes