Ask an expert

08 Dec 2005

Difficulty getting pregnant
i"am a 30 yr. old with a 10 yr. old son. i've been trying to get pregnant. I was pregnant 2 yrs, ago by my 2nd husband, but i had a miscarriage. we've been trying since but nothing. i'm really streesed out. I don't know what to do. please help me.
Answer 383 views
Fertility expert
fertility expert

01 Jan 0001

dear jugi

I would suggest that a complete investigation be commenced as soon as possible. It is possible that the situation has changed somewhat since your last miscarriage. Factors such as endometriosis and tubal pathology may have subsequently risen and therefore need to be addressed before attempting another pregnancy.

I also suggest that your partner have a sperm analysis done as it is likely that sperm factors may have recently deteriorated significantly.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.