Ask an expert

04 Aug 2008

Hi. Please could you let me know if there are any hospitals/clinics/gynaes in the Durban/Pinetown area that specialize in tubal ligation reversals. Many thanks
Answer 412 views
Fertility expert
fertility expert

01 Jan 0001

Dear Jamie

Most fertility clinics and gynaecologists with a special interest in fertility are capable of performing tubal reversals. For ethical reasons I am not allowed to recommend any specific doctor or clinic.

Answered by: Dr. M.I. Cassim
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9463 votes
68% - 20185 votes