Ask an expert

19 Mar 2007

I have been trying for a yr now what must i do dr says everything is fine. i am 30 and my husband is 34.

Answer 372 views
Fertility expert
fertility expert

01 Jan 0001

Dear Hayley

It would be best to undego a full fertility work-up including checking ovarian function, tubal status, hormonal essays and your husbands sperm analysis. Should these all be normal then you may be suffering from unexplained fertility. It would therefore be best to undergo a clomid cycle using ovulation monitoting (clearplan LH testing kits), to possibly try and improve ovulation with timed intercourse.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9433 votes
68% - 19965 votes