Ask an expert

19 Mar 2007

Fertility Specialists
Hi there! Please could you give me names and numbers of fertility specialists that i can phone in Joburg area. Ive just found out my husband has problems with fertility and found abnormalities in his sperm. Please help as we would really like to have a baby. Thanks
Answer 538 views
Fertility expert
fertility expert

01 Jan 0001

Dear Anon

You can contact Medfem, Sandton clinic, Vitalabs or Bio ART Fertility clinic (011 484 5119 or
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.