Ask an expert

24 Aug 2007

how can i know if am fertile? my gilrlfried of 2 yrs has never been pregnant and i believe am the problem.
Am a male. thanks in advance.
Answer 340 views
Fertility expert
fertility expert

01 Jan 0001

Dear Ken

The easiest solution would be to have a sperm analysis done at any reputable laboratory or at a fertility centre. Arrangements can be made telephonically and instructions can be given to you prior to the time.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
33% - 9379 votes
67% - 19431 votes