Ask an expert

19 Jul 2006

Recommendation for Urologists .
my husband needs to see a good Urologists in the pretoria area regarding his low sperm count & morphology. Weve already done the tests to indicate that its low but want to see if the dr can help our situation.

preferable unitas hosp or surrounding areas. , as its close to work.
Answer 2,420 views
Fertility expert
fertility expert

01 Jan 0001

Dear Cassey

There are several urologists that you may consult in the Pretoria area. I would recommend, amongst others Dr Sias Vos at the Urology Hospital - 0123429414
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.