Ask an expert

13 Nov 2006

Terrible pains
Dear Doctor.

I am having these terrible pains, i am 21 years old, and i get these pains often, but now i have had it for 2 days. The pain i am refering to is in my left testical, as strange as this sounds it is bothering me, when i sit mostly and when i walk. Can you try tell me what this could be from or what it is?
Answer 330 views
Fertility expert
fertility expert

01 Jan 0001

Dear Luis

I would recommend that you have this checked by a general practitioner or urologist. Often an inguinal hernia may present with similar type of pain and will require surgical management. Alternately obstruction to one of the ducts or infection may also be present and needs to be treated.

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.