Ask an expert

25 Nov 2005

...Back pain!
Hallow Dr.
I'm from Tanzania,few previous month after doing a lot of ABS-CUT EXERCISE,I was decided to start using abs-ground roller but I'm sorry to inform you that nowadays I somehow suffer a back pain!I'm hear just to request for an advice...
Answer 388 views

01 Jan 0001


My advice is to have it checked out with a doctor or a physiotherapist. I am not in any position to even say what the problem may be, so the best thing is to go to a doctor and have them suggest what you need to do. THe problem may be a muscle strain, it may be a trapped nerve, may be spinal, who knows? I think that's why you need to actually see someone who can check it out.

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
33% - 9379 votes
67% - 19431 votes