Ask an expert

02 Apr 2006

Hi, I train on a Health Walker each day, but I need to replace some of the parts. Do you perhaps know of someone that does such repairs or is the agent? We live in Worcester, but anywhere in the Western Cape area will be okay.
Answer 2,405 views

01 Jan 0001

Hi Labgirl

The only way I can think of is to contact the sales people for the HealthWalker - I'm not sure where you got yours, but i think that they are still sold at Game Stores, and so you would have to contact the agency that distributes - I think it was Verimark, though I stand corrected?

Good luck
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.