Ask an expert

20 Jul 2005

Lower abdominal pains
I'm 24 yrs and I've never used any contraceptives in my life, i've been with my boyfriend for 6 yrs and we have stopped using condoms for the last three years but i've never fallen pregnant. I constatly get these sore or huge pimples around my vaginal area and i constantly get these lower abdominal pains which are making my life miserable, they are so painful that i can't even turn when i'm lying on the bed, or even walk, i went to the doctor who me told that my fellopian tubes are blocked due to an infection, he gave me treatment but there are no results. Please advise as i fear that i will never have children.
Answer 356 views

01 Jan 0001

Dear Nono,

Your symptoms are alarming and I suggest that you see a gynecologist for further evaluation of these problems!
It is impossible to help you without a thorough physical examination, but you are young and there are many treatment options available so that you can have children without any problems!!!

Best of Luck!
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.