Ask an expert

25 Nov 2005

What advise do you have for men's hair loss and balding? Is there a way to stop this or slow down the process? How do you go about restoring or reversing the effects?
Answer 371 views

01 Jan 0001

Hi Joleen

I do know that there are a number of treatments available, though I must confess that I know nothing more about them other than they do exist. I would suggest that you contact the plastic surgeon expert about this, even the medical doctor, but there are a number of different treatment (advertisements for Advanced Hair Therapy come to mind, Jacques Kallis was in that ad, I think?). BUt check with a doctor and then take it from there.

Good luck
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9433 votes
68% - 19975 votes