Ask an expert

07 Aug 2008

Hi there

i am just curious, i know this is quite descriptive so please bare wtih me.

Everytime i go to the loo to have a number 2 i bleed also it is quite sore when i am busy pushing my number two, its not alot of blood, its bright red but the pain can get a bit bad at times. i do engage in anal sex with my bf who is quite large, do i have Hemeroids???

P.S. Where would i find a directory of gay friendly male doctors?
Answer 432 views
Gay, lesbian and bisexual expert
gay, lesbian and bisexual expert

01 Jan 0001

Hey Bren and thanks for your post.

You certainly need to see a doctor. There is no such thing as a 'directory' of gay-friendly doctors - ANY doctor is able to manage a bleeding ass.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
33% - 9361 votes
67% - 19296 votes