Ask an expert

27 Jul 2005

Bi feelings?
I would like to get involved with a bi sexual couple. Is this wrong and how does one go about doing this?
Answer 426 views
Gay, lesbian and bisexual expert
Gay, lesbian and bisexual expert

01 Jan 0001

Hi Gent -

There's nothing wrong in your needing to explore your bisexuality with a consenting couple. The missing ingredient is the bisexual couple and I can't tell you how to find your couple, other than to confirm that this isn't the appropriate space.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.