Ask an expert
Search expert health advice:
Browse by expert
- Allergy expert
- Anti-ageing expert
- Arthritis expert
- Breast cancer expert
- Cancer expert
- Oral health expert
- Diabetes expert
- EnviroHealth expert
- Family law expert
- Fertility expert
- Flu expert
- Headache expert
- Healthy Bones
- Hearing Expert
- Hypertension expert
- Incontinence Expert
- Labour lawyer
- Meditation Expert
13 Aug 2007
Deputy Health Minister
Hi gays and gals and especially LoneWolf :) also HIV poz here, I read your posts LoneWolf (thanks for being so open) and admire the forum expert for encouraging HIV-related posts but this is my first post here: How do people feel about the firing of our deputy Minister of Health? I am disgusted.... just when I thought there was a bit of sense in the Government's response to HIV - in spite of psycho Manto and her veggies - her deputy get's fired. W've just taken twenty steps backwards and sadly psycho Manto has won against all odds. Health care in our country is at an all-time low and I really thrust that the deputy minister was set up. 100% sure, there's no doubt. And this isn't only about HIV, its about all of us - everyone who pays taxes and votes and gives a damn about the future of our country. A very sad event in our history and further prooof of just how little the government cares about HIV and AIDS. And how little they cate about the majority of South Africans. A few people are clinging to power against reality - and it SO smacks of Zimbabwe to me.... I'm very worried. This doesn't bode well for our future.
I'm in the choir on this one:
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
- Covid-19: Does exercising really reduce the risk?
- How Taiwan beat Covid-19 – new study reveals clues to its success
- Why do children fare better than adults when infected with SARS-CoV-2? What latest research says
- Psychologists find a key reason for 'Zoom fatigue' and why women are more susceptible
- Efforts to reduce coronavirus spread should focus on airborne transmission, not surfaces
- ANALYSIS | As Zimbabwe observes its independence anniversary, is there much to celebrate?
- Ofentse Mokwena | Time to revisit the levy that is fuelling motorists' ire
- Jabulani Sikhakhane | Political greed is the biggest fire to put out
- Cape Town fire: UCT working on urgent safety plan to prevent future fire hazards
- Cape Town fire: Did 'heritage' trees and 'ember attacks' outsmart SANParks' fire preparation?
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9438 votes
68% - 20008 votes