Ask an expert

28 Jul 2006

hi there. do you maybe know of a gay dermatologist in the stellenbosch area? alternatively cape town, but most preferably stellenbosch.

Answer 652 views
Gay, lesbian and bisexual expert
gay, lesbian and bisexual expert

01 Jan 0001

Hi Mark and thanks for posting here.

Here's how you're going to find your gay dermatologist: call the Gay & Lesbian Helpline on (021) 4 222 500 any day between 1 pm and 9 pm and ask the counsellor on duty for gay GP's. Then phone the gay GP's and ask them for a gay dermatologist - gay doctors often prefer referring to gay specialists.

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
33% - 9379 votes
67% - 19431 votes