Ask an expert
Search expert health advice:
Browse by expert
- Allergy expert
- Anti-ageing expert
- Arthritis expert
- Breast cancer expert
- Cancer expert
- Oral health expert
- Diabetes expert
- EnviroHealth expert
- Family law expert
- Fertility expert
- Flu expert
- Headache expert
- Healthy Bones
- Hearing Expert
- Hypertension expert
- Incontinence Expert
- Labour lawyer
- Meditation Expert
11 Jul 2008
Hey guys help me out here, whats this issue with being friends and then having sex with the 'friend' and still going around telling everyone we are 'friends'. My ex did this and I cannot understand it, I have a FEW friends but I WILL never have sex with them. Also if I meet someone in the future I will become friends frist but IF I do have sex with them to me they wont be my friend, but a lover. So where's the line? do friends end and lovers being when you step the boundry and have sex? cos it will be ODD to continue calling the person a friend after you had sex with them...
Hi Des, welcome to the forum and thanks for posting. The term "friend" is brandied about as if it has one, universally-accepted meaning. Obviously there are variations.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
- Why South Africa stopped making vaccines
- How rare is very rare? Your questions about blood clots – answered
- High doses of vitamin D have no effect on severe Covid infection - study
- ‘We have to be alert, not alarmed’ says KRISP director about B.1.617 variant identified in India
- Could the Covid-19 vaccines affect your period? We don’t know yet — but there’s no cause for concern
- THE ESKOM FILES | La bella vita: The lavish house Eskom exec Hlakudi built with 'bribes'
- 'SA's variant has more mutations' - Prof Karim not overly concerned about India variant
- Sifiso Skenjana | If government wants our trust, getting the budget right is a good start
- 'Nothing concrete so far, let's stop' - Zondo to former Free State DG during testimony
- Karyn Maughan | Chief Justice Mogoeng's exit: How will the judiciary be impacted?
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9467 votes
68% - 20214 votes