Ask an expert

22 Jul 2005

Muslim and gay
In your answer to a previous question you mentioned a Muslim gay organisation. I am a gay Muslim man and find it very difficult to reconcile being gay with my religion and community. How do I make contact with them?
Answer 386 views
Gay, lesbian and bisexual expert
gay, lesbian and bisexual expert

01 Jan 0001

Hi Anon

Thanks for visiting and for your question.

The group is called 'The Inner Circle'. Please call the Gay & Lesbian Helpline on (021) 4 222 500 any day between 1pm and 9pm for their contact details.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.