Ask an expert

20 Jul 2005

want to try
I am 40 years old and married , there is nothing wrong with our sex life , but lately I have had the urge to have sex with another woman . Actualy I just went feel what it feels like to have it with another woman . Now , a freind of mine has a beautifull daughter of 18 , she is having an lesbian affair with an older butch lady , she often helps me around the house , we get along very well , would it be wrong of me to ask her to sleep with me just once ot show me what it is like , please advise , I do need some advice .
Answer 463 views
Gay, lesbian and bisexual expert
Gay, lesbian and bisexual expert

01 Jan 0001

Hi Jen

Thanks for your question.

Your desire to experience sex with another woman is normal. Nothing wrong with that. But I have concerns about your choice of a partner.

If you were to have sex with your friend's daughter you could be jeopardising several relationships - the daughter's relationship with her own lesbian parter, your relationship with your friend and your relationship with the 18 year-old. This simply doesn't make sense.

Have sex with a woman, but choose your partner with more consideration.

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.