Ask an expert

08 Dec 2005

Whats wrong with me?
Hi there guys

Just a question i am attracted to guys ans well as girls..

a guy with nice leggs a sexy butt just turns me m i gay or what?
i love making friends and love chatting but what to do with these mixed emotions and feelings?
any advise... jhb guy
Answer 406 views
Gay, lesbian and bisexual expert
gay, lesbian and bisexual expert

01 Jan 0001

Hi Jhb Guy and thanks for posting on our forum.

No-one is 100% straight or 100% gay - we're all situated somewhere on the continuum between these two extremes. You're somewhere in there, on that continuum - which probably means that you're bisexual. And it is perfectly normal to be attracted to both men and women.

Don't experience bisexuality as a problem. Rather, choose to frame it positively, as a 'blessing'. Most of us are primarily sexually and romantically attracted to EITHER men OR women - if you're equally attracted to both your world could be much richer. Imagine an artist who paints with many colours as opposed to an artist who only paints with shades of blue.

Relax with this. Accept who you are and enjoy it, and always respect your partner.

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9433 votes
68% - 19963 votes