Ask an expert
Search expert health advice:
Browse by expert
- Allergy expert
- Anti-ageing expert
- Arthritis expert
- Breast cancer expert
- Cancer expert
- Oral health expert
- Diabetes expert
- EnviroHealth expert
- Family law expert
- Fertility expert
- Flu expert
- Headache expert
- Healthy Bones
- Hearing Expert
- Hypertension expert
- Incontinence Expert
- Labour lawyer
- Meditation Expert
22 Nov 2005
Ek dink alle verhouding kan mooi wees hetsy vrouens met vrouens of mans met mans, maar ek wonder of almal christelike waardes het. So baie skryf dat hulle met daai een 'n verhouding het maar slaap saam met die een. Dit klink maar vir my na 'n orgie. Of die man wat getroud is met 'n vrou wat saam met haar vriendin se man slaap. Is dit nie hoekom mense so teenkantig is teen gays en lesbians nie. Soveel mense kry seer en wat my die hartseerste maak is dat daar partykeer kinders betrokke is.
Hi Wonder Net and thanks for your posting, which I see has ruffled a few feathers.
Christians do not have sole rights to functional, enduring and loving relationships - many people who have very functional relationships do not share your Christian values, while many people who profess such values are guilty of incest, infidelity and domestic violence. Heterosexual relationships are no more functional or enduring than same-sex relationships, as manifested in the high divorce rate - and more children get harmed by dysfunctional straight relationships than they do through same-sex relationships.
Most people are prejudiced against gay and lesbian people because of ignorance and being socialised according to heterosexist values. Some gay people are promiscuous, as are some heterosexual people.
Please note that this is an English-medium forum - please see my response to question 459 - and if we promote Afrikaans we must also cater to all eleven official languages in South Africa. In that light, the posting by 007 to Eish (following) is disrespectful.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
- Energy drink habit puts man in hospital with heart failure
- Is your stuffy nose 'stuffing up' your brain?
- Scientists warn against videos alleged to be showing adverse Covid-19 vaccine side effects
- Frequently interrupted sleep increases the risk of death, especially in women
- OPINION | Ivermectin: Why a potential Covid-19 treatment isn’t recommended for use
- Khaya Sithole | Can SA run a vaccine claims fund when the RAF is in such a mess?
- ANALYSIS | The ANC's tactics to control Parliament laid bare at Zondo commission
- What were the trends in Wednesday's by-elections? We ask 3 analysts
- Carbon emissions to surge to second-largest increase in history as economies ramp up
- Zondo commission: Zuma relied on alleged lack of security clearance to institute inquiry against Nxasana
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9439 votes
68% - 20040 votes