Ask an expert
Search expert health advice:
Browse by expert
- Allergy expert
- Anti-ageing expert
- Arthritis expert
- Breast cancer expert
- Cancer expert
- Oral health expert
- Diabetes expert
- EnviroHealth expert
- Family law expert
- Fertility expert
- Flu expert
- Headache expert
- Healthy Bones
- Hearing Expert
- Hypertension expert
- Incontinence Expert
- Labour lawyer
- Meditation Expert
20 Oct 2009
10 yr old daughter
Can anyone please help me my daughter is 10 yrs old 2 weeks back she complained that her panties stays wet I took her to the doc who prescribed antibiotics and ointment he said she has a bladder infection she finished both. Last night she showed me again that the panties is wet I looked at it and this time was very pale yellow with no smell. Could this be her hormone' s maybe kicking in because she has been complaining lately about her nipples that are itcing and sometime' s sore and were do I take her now to a gynie, urologist or back to the GP.
It could be hormonal. If you want to consult a specialist, it should be a gynaecologist.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
- Covid-19 damages the heart by killing its muscle cells, study finds
- What the latest findings on the 501Y.V2 Covid variant mean for the development of vaccines
- Ditch the itch – using bacteria to combat eczema flareups
- Why do lungs ‘wheeze’? Scientists tried to find out
- Breast cancer: Is milk a risk factor?
- FACT CHECK | eNCA's Lindsay Dentlinger: We analysed the video that caused racist outcry - and 24 other interviews
- Coronavirus will be with us for some time, Ramaphosa tells traditional leaders
- SAA like trying to unscramble an egg, Denel basically looted, Parliament hears
- Why Bheki Cele believes criminals' rights versus those of their victims must be revisited
- Battle of the 'two chiefs': What we know about the allegations against Eskom's De Ruyter
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
33% - 9375 votes
67% - 19401 votes