Ask an expert
Search expert health advice:
Browse by expert
- Allergy expert
- Anti-ageing expert
- Arthritis expert
- Breast cancer expert
- Cancer expert
- Oral health expert
- Diabetes expert
- EnviroHealth expert
- Family law expert
- Fertility expert
- Flu expert
- Headache expert
- Healthy Bones
- Hearing Expert
- Hypertension expert
- Incontinence Expert
- Labour lawyer
- Meditation Expert
17 Aug 2010
9 days late!
I am 9 days late and have done 4 hpt, all negative. I have sensitive nipples, nausea for past 5 days, on and off whole day. I am on a 28 day cycle and never late. Could I be pregnant if urine tests still shows neg after 8 days? I also feel bloated and fat although I exercise regularly. Is it possible to feel any kind of feeling in lower abdomen, cause I do for past 2 days. I am very nervous cause I want to be pregnant and fear a neg blood test.
It seems unlikely after 4 neagtive urine tests. Your next step should be to see your doctor. Cysts and hormone problems can give these symptoms.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
- How to make sense of nutrition labels
- J&J Covid-19 vaccine: Are blood clots and the pausing of SA’s rollout a cause for major concern?
- Covid-19 patients have a higher risk of in-hospital morbidity and mortality after surgery
- Some form of long-term symptom lingers in one in 10 who had mild Covid-19, new study finds
- OPINION | Change your diet to change your cancer risk
- 'Hlophe should not only be impeached, he should be put in prison' - Kriegler
- Family finally gets justice 10 years after their three-year-old boy drowned at a North West lodge
- Meet Soweto's 'cemetery navigators' - the men attending to dilapidated graves
- High risks or picky banks: Why is microfinance not taking off in SA?
- SATURDAY PROFILE | Judge Dennis Davis: ‘To accuse the judiciary of being captured is outrageous’
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9433 votes
68% - 19975 votes