Ask an expert
Search expert health advice:
Browse by expert
- Allergy expert
- Anti-ageing expert
- Arthritis expert
- Breast cancer expert
- Cancer expert
- Oral health expert
- Diabetes expert
- EnviroHealth expert
- Family law expert
- Fertility expert
- Flu expert
- Headache expert
- Healthy Bones
- Hearing Expert
- Hypertension expert
- Incontinence Expert
- Labour lawyer
- Meditation Expert
27 Jul 2007
abdominal pain,some pimples(question )
i got some abdominal pain on the left side smetime last year during intercourse of which was followed by some spots of blood.got tested and diagnosed of candida,got healed but the same problem recurred this time no blood.got some treatment and the pain was no more.i had also a swelling on the skin on the lower abdomen above the vagina,it was painful at the beginning but the pain disappeared afterwards.after two months i inflicted it and it chucked out some pus.the following day i developed some more pimples on the same part but when i applied clozole-B cream and took Fluconazole, all is well.whats all this,cause and treatment?
It sounds like you have recurrent thrush. Have a look at the Top 5 questions for ways of preventing this. I am not sure what the pimples are. They could be infected hair follicles if they are in that area.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
- Struggling to convince someone who's vaccine-hesitant to get Covid-19 jab? Try this approach
- Your guide to side-effects: What you can expect after a Covid-19 jab
- Type 2 diabetes: Sitting can cause problems with blood sugar levels, so get up and move
- PODCAST | HIV unmuted: Aids and the elusive vaccine
- Finding an HIV vaccine: Five lessons from the search for a Covid-19 jab
- Covid-19: Talk of harder lockdown in Gauteng is premature - expert
- ‘Bully’ Dali Mpofu using false racism claims to play victim, top advocate says as fight escalates
- 2 alleged serial killers make appearances in Western Cape courts
- NHI should be funded with taxes from 'all employed South Africans', HPCSA tells Parliament
- REVIEW | Mamphela Ramphele critiques Johan Fourie's 'A Long Walk to Economic Freedom'
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9477 votes
68% - 20349 votes