Ask an expert
Search expert health advice:
Browse by expert
- Allergy expert
- Anti-ageing expert
- Arthritis expert
- Breast cancer expert
- Cancer expert
- Oral health expert
- Diabetes expert
- EnviroHealth expert
- Family law expert
- Fertility expert
- Flu expert
- Headache expert
- Healthy Bones
- Hearing Expert
- Hypertension expert
- Incontinence Expert
- Labour lawyer
- Meditation Expert
19 Nov 2004
If someone had intercourse today, but is scared that she would get pregnant of pre-cum, how long after intercouse will she be able to get an abortion and what type of abortion? Can a private docter perform this? What procedures should that person take to get an abortion? PLEASE HELP!
Wait and see first whether or not you are pregnant before you worry about an abortion. The chances are higher that you are not. The morning after pill is agood idea. It can be taken up to 72 hours after intercourse.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
- Type 2 diabetes: Sitting can cause problems with blood sugar levels, so get up and move
- How quickly do we become unfit?
- Covid-19 virus a triple threat: Study exposes how it outsmarts the immune system
- Mixing Pfizer and AstraZeneca Covid vaccines increases mild side effects, early results show
- Covid-19: Do I still need to wear a mask when vaccinated, and other questions
- Phase 2 of SA's ambitious Covid-19 vaccination drive gets underway countrywide
- If Zuma is ready to go on trial, why is he bringing another doomed case against the NPA?
- State capture: Geoff Makhubo denies his influence was bought
- Covid-19: Govt scrambles as third wave looms
- Serjeant at the Bar | The JSC should not claim it can preserve the legitimacy of the judicial system
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9476 votes
68% - 20327 votes