Ask an expert
Search expert health advice:
Browse by expert
- Allergy expert
- Anti-ageing expert
- Arthritis expert
- Breast cancer expert
- Cancer expert
- Oral health expert
- Diabetes expert
- EnviroHealth expert
- Family law expert
- Fertility expert
- Flu expert
- Headache expert
- Healthy Bones
- Hearing Expert
- Hypertension expert
- Incontinence Expert
- Labour lawyer
- Meditation Expert
09 Nov 2006
Hi guys could you please help me with gyno around milpark or cbd who can perfom an abortion im 5 monhts pregnant and I dont want any labour pains one time I have an abortion it was painless it was performed by a doctor in Brenthusrt but i forgot his name they perofmed it in theat.
5 months is too late for an abortion.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
- Low risk of third Covid wave in SA, but country still ‘highly vulnerable’, Wits AI model suggests
- Some form of long-term symptom lingers in one in 10 who had mild Covid-19, new study finds
- The common cold might protect you from coronavirus – here’s how
- SEE: Woman’s nose collapses due to rare autoimmune disorder
- HIV and cervical cancer: Behind SA’s extraordinarily high numbers
- Zuma faces R25m legal bill after SCA blocks State funding his corruption trial costs
- Top cop Sitole and key generals look to SCA for salvation
- 'State-owned pharmaceutical manufacturer exists only in name, has no assets' - Blade Nzimande
- Why birds in the Eastern Cape have been 'dropping dead from the sky'
- Clinical psychologist outlines how to fight scourge of bullying in schools
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9428 votes
68% - 19907 votes