Ask an expert

22 Mar 2007

Is there anything that i can drink that can also cause me to have an abortion reaction?Cause i don't have medical aid and the money to pay for one?
Answer 337 views

01 Jan 0001

No, you have to see a doctor. If you can't afford to pay, you can go to a government hospital or clinic.

Best wishes
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.