Ask an expert

04 Feb 2009

Hi,I would like to know if I can go to a normal GP for a check up or do I need to go to a gynae for a check up as we are trying to conceive.
Answer 312 views

01 Jan 0001

If you have been trying to conceive for more than a year, you should see a gynaecologist.

Best wishes
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.