Ask an expert
Search expert health advice:
Browse by expert
- Allergy expert
- Anti-ageing expert
- Arthritis expert
- Breast cancer expert
- Cancer expert
- Oral health expert
- Diabetes expert
- EnviroHealth expert
- Family law expert
- Fertility expert
- Flu expert
- Headache expert
- Healthy Bones
- Hearing Expert
- Hypertension expert
- Incontinence Expert
- Labour lawyer
- Meditation Expert
13 Dec 2012
Alergies vir materiaal
Ek sukkel sedert Januarie met ''n gejeuk. Gebruik 2 keer per dag Medaspor, verander my onderklere 2 keer per dag, het my dieet aangepas volgens my dokter se raad deur alle kossooorte wat gas veroorsaak, uit te skakel - hy sê dit is yeast infection. Ek moet drasties iets doen, want ek kan die gejeuk nie meer verdra nie. Wat stel u voor?
Have a look at the Top 5 questions for ways of preventing recurrent thrush.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
- How to end tobacco use for good: What SA’s Covid-19 tobacco ban has taught us
- In-depth: Why is there hardly any flu in SA this year?
- People with five or more symptoms in first week of infection more likely to develop long Covid
- WATCH | Getting to know: Vaccines – What we know about side-effects
- WATCH | Born before 1986? Here’s how to get a Covid-19 vaccine without an appointment
- EXCLUSIVE | No money, no idea: SAPS intelligence failed to warn of ‘insurrection’ because of budget crisis
- The Reserve Bank's model still predicts a rate hike this year, but it probably won't happen
- Bafo Khanyeza | SA's biggest looting problem lies within its public sector
- INSIDE LABOUR | 'Back to normal' isn't a good thing when the norm is unjust
- Phoenix unrest: Survivors speak of violence and pain, leaders call for peace and justice for victims
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
31% - 9556 votes
69% - 21503 votes