Ask an expert

24 Jul 2005

am i infertile??
i have a problem with getting pelvic inflammation.i've been having sex with my boyfriend for over a year and i dont take pills because i'm scared of what they may do to me...i did a pap test and my doctor said ther's nothing wrong but i have bladder infection...and another thing is my ex infected me with std but dont know which type it i going to have children??
Answer 361 views

01 Jan 0001

The only way to know that would be to have a test to check if your tubes have been affected by the STDs.

Best wishes
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.