Ask an expert

01 Jul 2010

Anal irritation
I am a 30year old female and had anal sex with a guy I dated a few months back. I subsequently have been experiencing an itchy irritation in my anus and especially when I go out to the loo. Is there an over-the-counter remedy for this?
Answer 405 views

01 Jan 0001

You would need a diagnosis to find out what the problem is. You should see your doctor.

Best wishes
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9439 votes
68% - 20025 votes