Ask an expert
Search expert health advice:
Browse by expert
- Allergy expert
- Anti-ageing expert
- Arthritis expert
- Breast cancer expert
- Cancer expert
- Oral health expert
- Diabetes expert
- EnviroHealth expert
- Family law expert
- Fertility expert
- Flu expert
- Headache expert
- Healthy Bones
- Hearing Expert
- Hypertension expert
- Incontinence Expert
- Labour lawyer
- Meditation Expert
18 Jul 2008
Bad smelling dicharge
I' m three months pregnant and been having this discharge since. I' ve taking medication and nothing seems to work. I worried about my baby but my doctor is very very casual about this. he never examined me he just prescribed medication. After every treat ment he describe more medication. I lost a baby last year and i dont want this to happen again. I' m downing pills every day since being pregnant and I' m sick of it.
Ask him to take a swab of the discharge to see what type of infection it is.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
- Researchers looked at link between sunlight and Covid-19 deaths - what they found
- Physical inactivity linked to higher risk of severe Covid-19, hospitalisation and death
- J&J Covid-19 vaccine: Are blood clots and the pausing of SA’s rollout a cause for major concern?
- Experts don't expect J&J vaccine rollout to be paused for long - but suspension the right move
- Have introverts really fared better in lockdown?
- INTERVIEW | I was misunderstood about alcohol bans, says Sue Goldstein amid interview furore
- Jail me, Zuma dares ConCourt as chief justice plays politics in JSC interviews
- ANC dismissed first Gupta allegations because its 'analysis' found newspapers were racist - Mantashe
- Is Judge John Hlophe above the law? Join us at the Editors' Table to discuss his fate
- Not having access to mental health treatment a violation of human rights - expert
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9432 votes
68% - 19957 votes