Ask an expert

20 Aug 2007

baie seer
hi ek weet nie of ek hier op mag praat nie maar ek het jul vroue raad nodig. as ek en my vrou kla sex gehad het dan het sy baie seer, wat kan dit wees. ek kry haar baie jammer so as iemand my asb kan help. ek sal dit baie waardeer.
Answer 875 views

01 Jan 0001

If the pain is there after sex, not during, she should see her doctor to check if there is any problem with the uterus or ovaries.

Best wishes
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
33% - 9370 votes
67% - 19367 votes