Ask an expert

11 Apr 2006

Best contraception & help with PMS
My daughter is advised not to have children because of Bipolar disorder and suffers terrible PMS,any suggestions ?
Answer 368 views

01 Jan 0001

Depending on what medication she is on, either the Pill or injectable would be options.

Best wishes
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.