Ask an expert

27 Jan 2004

Big hole
I had a baby two years back and the stiches in my hole opening came off. Can I go to the doctor to stich them back or is it too late?
Answer 406 views

01 Jan 0001

If you are having problems with intercourse or anything else, then you should see a gynaecologist. If you do not have any problems then there is no need to do anything.

Best wishes
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
31% - 9518 votes
69% - 20819 votes