Ask an expert

25 Jul 2005

Birth Control
I need advice on a suitable contraceptive while I'm still breastfeeding. I have been on the pill before but developed DVT and the mini pill is also giving me problems.
Answer 368 views

01 Jan 0001

You could use the injectable.

Best wishes
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.