Ask an expert

23 Aug 2007

Birth control, contraceptives
Good Evening

I would like to know my boyfriend is visiting in November i need to know what form of contraceptives to use i would prefer not to be in my period for the time hes here a month we will only see each other again next year June when i join him . i dont really want to use contraceptives because we want to start a family but i dont want the complication of a period . please if you could give me advice

Thanking you
Answer 389 views

01 Jan 0001

You could use the Pill.

Best wishes
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.