Ask an expert

21 Jul 2008

bladder incontenince
Hello. I do have a problem. I am 31 old and suffer from bladder incontenince, I have never given birth to children. Nor did I go for a operation in that department. Now I don' t know how to deal with it. Is there any medication that can help? Coughing and sneezing is at this stage my enemy. My mother also suffers from baldder incontenince. But she really has no control what so ever over her bladder. Please help!
Answer 433 views

01 Jan 0001

There are different causes for incontinence. Some require medication, others need operations. You should see your gynaecologist to make a diagnosis and see what treatment is needed.

Best wishes
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
31% - 9519 votes
69% - 20841 votes