Ask an expert

08 Mar 2004

bleeding during sex
my girlfriend has a problem of bleeding sexual intercourse.Is it normal?if not, what is the cause and how can we remedy the problem.
Answer 390 views

01 Jan 0001

There could be a problem with the cervix. She should see a gynaecologist for a pap smear and check-up.

Best wishes
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.