Ask an expert
Search expert health advice:
Browse by expert
- Allergy expert
- Anti-ageing expert
- Arthritis expert
- Breast cancer expert
- Cancer expert
- Oral health expert
- Diabetes expert
- EnviroHealth expert
- Family law expert
- Fertility expert
- Flu expert
- Headache expert
- Healthy Bones
- Hearing Expert
- Hypertension expert
- Incontinence Expert
- Labour lawyer
- Meditation Expert
07 Aug 2007
BLEEDING DURUNG PREGNANCY?
HI LADIES.IM 14 WEEKS PREGNANT.AND THE IST TIME ME AND HUBBY HAD SEX (AFTER I FOUND OUT THAT I WAS PREGNANT) I BLEED A LITTLE BIT.WE WENT TO A DR THE FOLLOWING DAY AND SHE SAID ALL WAS FINE.YESTERDAY WE HAD SEX FOR THE 2ND TIME AND I BLEED A LITTLE BIT AGAIN.HUBBY IS SO STREESED AND SAYS WE SHOULD STOP HAVING SEX COZ IT MAY HARM THE BABY.SO LADIES IS THIS NORMAL, HAVE ANYONE EXPERIENCED THIS BEFORE ?IM SO WORRIED ABOUT MY LO.
It may be that you have a raw area on the cervix, common in pregnancy, which is being irritated by sex and bleeding. Your doctor will be able to determine this by examining you. If there is any doubt, refrain from having sex for now.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
- Is it the vaccine technology, used by AstraZeneca and J&J, causing blood clots? No evidence yet
- OPINION | Change your diet to change your cancer risk
- Lockdowns can reduce the severity of Covid-19 epidemics – and genetic evidence proves it
- How to actually fix a lost voice, according to science (hint: lemon and honey doesn’t work)
- How to make sense of nutrition labels
- Killing Kinnear: Secret report reveals infighting contributed to cop's death
- Karyn Maughan | Mogoeng, Malema and the judges: Inside the JSC hearings that shook the judiciary
- New African Bank CEO is 'back to complete the unfinished business of transformation in SA banking'
- 'Julius Malema should be removed from JSC': 6 questions with Casac's Lawson Naidoo
- Ramaphosa on Mantashe cadre deployment comments: 'I will answer at the Zondo Commission'
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9433 votes
68% - 19974 votes