Ask an expert

11 Jan 2005

Hi Im 24 planning to fall pregnant,Im not on contraceptive my problem is that my Fallopian tubes are blocked.I would like to know how do I go about opening them and how much does it cost as I dont have a medical aid.
Answer 388 views

01 Jan 0001

You would need an operation to unblock the tubes. This is best done by a fertility expert. This would cost several thousand rands. If you do not have a medical aid, you could go to a state hospital for assessment.

Best wishes
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
33% - 9362 votes
67% - 19305 votes