Ask an expert

14 Jul 2005

I went to a doctor when I was 15 and told I had sists in both breasts, it was left at that. When I was 18 I went to another docter and het detected sists on both my overies. I am now 22 and felt another lump on the side of my breast, this one does get painfull. The doctors I went to dont seem to do mutch. Is it because it is nothing or should I go to another doctor?
Answer 384 views

01 Jan 0001

I'd suggest that you go to a breast clinic.

Best wishes
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
33% - 9363 votes
67% - 19334 votes