Ask an expert
Search expert health advice:
Browse by expert
- Allergy expert
- Anti-ageing expert
- Arthritis expert
- Breast cancer expert
- Cancer expert
- Oral health expert
- Diabetes expert
- EnviroHealth expert
- Family law expert
- Fertility expert
- Flu expert
- Headache expert
- Healthy Bones
- Hearing Expert
- Hypertension expert
- Incontinence Expert
- Labour lawyer
- Meditation Expert
08 Mar 2007
Breast very painfull and sensitive.
A couple of weeks ago I decided to go of depo provera. I've been on it almost 8 years. The last time I went for it was 15 Dec 06. Due to go on 13 March 07. I don't know if this is all in the mind but I've started my period again last week. Since then I've been having very bad breast pains and nipple sensitivity. It is even painfull taking a shower. My abdomen is always sore like with period pains. Please help. I don't know what to do anymore.
You may have some hormonal effects from stopping the injection.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
- Covid-19: Does exercising really reduce the risk?
- Is it the vaccine technology, used by AstraZeneca and J&J, causing blood clots? No evidence yet
- Life Esidimeni update: Five years later, key officials implicated yet to face disciplinary action
- Covid-19: New study to probe whether vaccinated people can still spread the virus
- Researchers looked at link between sunlight and Covid-19 deaths - what they found
- Did 'heritage' trees and 'ember attacks' outsmart SANParks' fire preparation?
- 'I was fulfilling a higher purpose' - Rabbi saves Torah from burning UCT building
- Did Tokyo Sexwale fall for a global conspiracy theory?
- Ralph Mathekga | Madikizela qualification scandal: Rather don't lie
- Hlophe will interview potential Western Cape judges despite gross misconduct finding - JSC
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9436 votes
68% - 20001 votes