Ask an expert

19 Jul 2006

I have a problem with my breasts: under my breasts i have this black marks thats started small now they covering both breasts and itching sometimes.I am scared i might be breasts cancer and i dnt want to visit a doctor because i dnt want to have a sickness.Help
Answer 354 views

01 Jan 0001

This is not a gynae question. You will have to see a doctor to make a diagnosis, but breast cancer usually presents with a lump. This sounds more like a skin problem.

Best wishes
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
33% - 9378 votes
67% - 19423 votes