Ask an expert

30 Jul 2007

buring pain
hi doc

i have tried to have intercourse with my partner for a long time now and i just cant allow him to enter me. i immediately get a buring pain and it turns me off big time.sometimes even during foreplay its sore....i am desperate.i really want to have sex with my partner.please help me??? im very confused as to why this is happening.have read q15 at top of forum but those exercises seem to take forever in order for things to happen.should i just see a gynae?whats wrong with me?

please help?
Answer 372 views

01 Jan 0001

It would be a good idea to see a gynaecologist to assess exactly what the problem is. It sounds like it could be that you tense up and contract your vaginal muscles. If this is the case, the exercises are the thing to do, but it is a long process.

Dada, please post your question seperately.

Best wishes
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.